Monday, June 1, 2009

My brother.



And so, to one of my best brothers out there, get over it. You know you can. Walk out of the shadow she has cast over you, because your life deserves more. You once said life was about survival,everybody is just doing what they can to survive. Well guess what. That line was nothing but bullshit. Look at me, look at us brothers. Are we just surviving? No. Look at me. Okay maybe now its a little unfair, so look at me back when i was single. Was i surviving? Not even close. I was dying but living life the way it should be. I had a blast every single day i decided to have fun. I was all i wanted to be- Fun, and i still am now, and nobody can stop me. You should too. Think about the things i said, brother, and look at yourself and ask yourself. Do you deserve more? If you do, walk out of the slum right now, and start living life to the fullest.


Remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment